- Improve range of motion.
- Ease of medication dependence.
- Enhanced immune system by stimulating lymph flow-the body’s natural defense system.
- Assisted athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improved condition of the body’s largest organ-the skin.
- Increased joint flexibility.
- Lessend depression and anxiety.
- Promoted tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduced spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Today, the benefits of massage therapy are varied and far-reaching. As an accepted part of the physical rehabilitation program at County Line, massage therapy is part of our treatment protocol. Our patients find this type of care beneficial for many chronic conditions, including neck, mid, and low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, immunity suppression, stress relief, depression, and more.